I recieved this e-mail list of anti-neuropathy supplements from a multiple myeloma patient in Maine yesterday:
– Vitamin B12, 1,000 mg.
– Vitamin Super B-Complex 1 QD
– Vitamin E, 400 I.U.
– Vitamin D-3, 400 I.U.
– Triple Strength Glucosomine Chondroitin
– Odorless Garlic, Cap. 1,000 mg.
– Folic Acid, 800 mcg.
– Alpha Lipoic Acid, 200 mg.
– Calcium, 600 mg. (w/Vit. D)
He takes these daily, with the approval of his oncologist, along with his other meds.
I would add magnesium to that list–orally and/or topically. I also find gabapentin works for me as well.
Feel good, keep smiling and keep walking… Exercise is another great way to minimize the effects of PN! Pat